Our Atlanta office has the opportunity for an experienced Creative Projects Coordinator to join the firm’s Client Services department. The Creative Projects Coordinator will conceptualize, design, and produce a wide variety of promotional materials for one of the nation’s largest labor and employment law firms. This person will need to effectively communicate on a regular basis with internal clients and the Client Services team as well as respond to and initiate multiple graphic design requests in a timely manner. They will also need to ensure a creative, yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand, culture, and visual identity of the firm.
- High level of creativity with a solid eye for design and exceptional graphic software skills
- Design and layout responsibilities include print and email graphics such as: advertisements, invitations, brochures, flyers, infographics, signage, logo design, PowerPoint templates, covers, and a wide variety of visual print and electronic communications
- Exceptional ability to interpret client requests and transform them into
sophisticated design solutions to achieve business goals
- Self-motivation and strong organizational skills
- Conduct photo and illustration research and maintain image library
- Ability to take a blank page and create a visually pleasing, yet professional
- promotional piece
- Consistently review and revise designs to incorporate required changes and ensure creative excellence standards
- Manage creative requests from initial correspondence to completion
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Strong creative writing and editing skills
- Designs should successfully integrate typography, color, photos, illustrations,
and graphic elements
- Maintain project status report
- Prioritize and manage project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Understand material costs, print process, and time limits that impact
- Effectively communicate and coordinate design projects with outside vendors
- Properly store and organize graphic design files
- Attention to detail is a priority
- 2+ years of creative design experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- College degree in Graphic Design or related field required
- Proficient in Adobe Suite applications for the PC, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat). Video and animation experience a plus
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Portfolio or online design samples and professional references required
- Candidates must be professional with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.