Our Austin office has multiple opportunities available for an experienced immigration paralegal to join their expanding team! Ogletree’s immigration practice group employs over 73 immigration attorneys and over 124 paraprofessionals. The Immigration Paralegal is responsible for the preparation and filing of petitions, H-1B visa applications and labor certification applications in addition to L-1 intracompany transfer petitions. The paralegal compiles and analyzes case facts, drafts correspondence, maintains and organizes client documentation. Maintains direct contact with multiple attorneys.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested reasonable accommodations:
- Independently prepares documents to assist attorneys with matters
- Review complex legal documents
- Compile and analyze case facts
- Determine and calendar deadlines
- Communicate with clients and visa beneficiaries