Our Raleigh, Columbia, and Birmingham offices have the opportunity for 2-3 new or experienced Data Analytics Consultant to join the firm’s expanding Data Analytics Department. Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, and Birmingham, AL are the preferred locations, but willing to consider other Ogletree locations. The Data Analytics Consultants will be responsible for developing and implementing analytic solutions for the firm. The Data Analytics Consultants will perform statistical analysis including regression analyses and other data modeling for multiple areas of the firm.
- Converting raw data into analytical files, verifying data integrity, running preliminary statistical analyses, and finalizing documents and data for production
- Preparing dynamic exposure models for attorney use
- Performing regression analyses – pay equity, reduction-in-force, employment discrimination
- Daily interaction with attorneys, from junior associate to senior shareholder
- Identifying opportunities to leverage internal and external data sources for use by attorneys and operations – marketing, pricing efficiencies, retention
- An interest in workforce/people analytics and leveraging data to assist clients with creating more efficient, productive workforces through predictive analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of database software a plus (SAS, R, STATA, SQL)
- Interest in learning to program in database software (SAS or R)
- Experience working in employment litigation consulting a plus, but not required
- Comfortable interacting with attorneys and taking on prominent role related to data
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.