Our Denver office has a unique opportunity for an experienced immigration paralegal to join their expanding team to assist them with Employment and Family-Based Adjustment of Status applications! The immigration practice group employs over 73 immigration attorneys and over 124 paraprofessionals. This paralegal will focus on Employment and Family-Based Adjustment of Status applications as well as compiling and analyzing case facts, drafting correspondence, maintaining and organizing client documentation. Our paralegals have direct contact with employees and client contacts. Our Immigration Paralegals work under the direct supervision of attorneys and senior paralegals but will be expected to work independently as well. Our paralegals are responsible for informing their team of attorneys and senior paralegals of upcoming deadlines specific to their clients’ immigration cases.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or a paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program, is preferred but not required.
- Immigration paralegal experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, INS Zoom, and a document management system.
- Successful candidates will possess strong writing skills, have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi-task and work independently toward team goals.
- Outstanding case/project management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment.
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.