Alex joined the firm as an Associate in 2018. She advises and represents employers with regard to a broad range of employment-related matters and disputes, with a particular focus on employment litigation in state and federal courts, and before administrative agencies. Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Alex was an Associate at a Boston law firm, focusing primarily on employment law from the plaintiff’s perspective.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 2010
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- 2017 - MCLE Massachusetts Employment Law, Ch. 11, 4th Ed. - "Religious Discrimination"
- 2017 - MCLE Massachusetts Superior Court Civil Practice Manual, 4th Ed. - "Drafting Pleadings"