Ms. Jensen represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including employment discrimination, retaliation, and wage-and-hour matters before various state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Ms. Jensen also counsels clients on compliance with federal and state laws, drafts and advises on restrictive covenant agreements, drafts employee handbooks, conducts wage and hour and workplace investigations, and drafts employment and settlement agreements. Prior to law school, Ms. Jensen worked as an editor at two metropolitan newspapers.
- Has obtained summary judgment for employers on discrimination and retaliation claims, including SOX whistleblower claims.
- Has obtained and defended against injunctive relief sought to enforce restrictive covenants in state and federal courts.
- Represented large telecommunications company in EEOC systemic investigation under the ADA.
- Has obtained numerous dismissals of EEOC charges on claims including race, sex, age, national origin, and disability discrimination.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., summa cum laude, Berry College, 2004
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- American Bar Association (Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity Law)
- Associate Editor of the Fifth Edition of Lindemann, Grossman & Weirich, Employment Discrimination Law (BNA 2012) and management reviewer for the Second Supplement to the Fifth Edition (2017)
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta Webcast - "When is an Intern More Than Just an Intern?" - April 20, 2018
- Ogletree Deakins Briefing - "Got Questions About Sexual Harassment? #MeToo" - Alpharetta - March 23, 2018
- October 8, 2018 - Atlanta Business Chronicle - "It’s time to get your company’s workplace harassment policies updated"
- December 2015 - HR Professionals - "Reframing the Analysis of Academic Internship Programs"
- Order of the Coif (2011)
- State Bar of Georgia, Labor and Employment Law Section award (2011)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Dean’s Teaching Fellow, Emory University School of Law