Ms. Koski partners with clients to create and implement strategic and innovative workforce immigration solutions. Based on their particular challenges and goals, she helps employers create effective immigration programs. Her work also involves counseling organizations of all sizes through workforce immigration changes, including corporate reorganization, ramping-up, and reductions in force. She engages companies throughout the United States and globally, ranging from managing immigration programs on behalf of legacy multinational enterprises to assisting with business travel and work authorization. As a leading immigration practitioner, Ms. Koski is listed in Chambers USA and Super Lawyers.
Her expertise includes:
- Analyzing immigration programs and making development recommendations for employers in E-commerce, technology services, sustainable energy, emerging technology, logistics, financial services, hospitality, build design, business process solutions, manufacturing, legal, creative art, sports, publishing, and advertising industries.
- Managing immigration programs involving temporary visas, green cards, and I-9 compliance on behalf of employers across industries.
- Driving emergency appointment and National Interest Exception travel permission requests in connection with Travel Bans.
- Securing Work From Home (WFH) and Remote Work immigration compliance.
- Engaging HSI investigators and government attorneys on behalf of employers in connection with inspections, worksite investigation, and negotiation.
- Partnering with corporate counsel through corporate reorganization, merger and acquisition to ensure immigration due diligence and compliance.
- Working with entrepreneurs, researchers, scientists, artists, entertainers, athletes and high net worth individuals on customized immigration experiences.
- Advising on due diligence and compliance issues, including Department of Labor related obligations, record keeping, and audit/investigation.
Admitted to the state bars of New York, Colorado, and Arizona, Ms. Koski has experience working with clients that range from Fortune 50 companies, start-up companies, U.S. branches of global corporations, and entertainers. Ms. Koski began her career as an attorney at a major global immigration firm’s New York City office in 2006 and practiced in New York for seven (7) years prior to joining Ogletree’s Denver office in 2013. As an American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) active member, Ms. Koski is a frequent presenter and has chaired AILA’s Business Immigration Continuing Legal Education committees and conferences and contributed to USCIS Service Center Liaison Committees as well as AILA’s H-1B Registration Taskforce.