The following is a representative sample of Mr. Anderson’s work for various multi-national clients.
Employment Contracts and Service Agreements
- Prepared employment contracts templates in over 18 countries including China, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, and Mexico.
- Prepared service agreements for independent contractor relationships in multiple countries.
- Assisted large multi-national clients with obtaining required visas and work permits in Israel, Brazil, and Argentina.
- Analyzed and provided substantive advice on short term visa and work permit requirements in multiple countries, including Malaysia, Suriname, Mozambique, Bulgaria, the Ivory Coast, and Guyana.
- Prepared a checklist of visa requirements for flight attendants potentially traveling to over thirty countries worldwide.
Background Checks and Data Privacy
- Analyzed and provided substantive advice on background check laws in Argentina, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Peru, the Philippines, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- Prepared a template background check consent form for China and Hong Kong.
- Advised multiple clients regarding data privacy generally, and the data privacy issues associated with conducting background checks specifically.
- Provided advice regarding specific franchise agreements and franchise law in Australia, France, Greece, Italy, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, and Vietnam.
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Analyzed the applicable law and typical flexible workplace practices in multiple countries, including Australia, Japan, Singapore, and China.
- Revised flexible workplace policies based on the applicable law and typical practices.
While in law school, Mr. Anderson’s advocacy and writing skills were recognized through membership on the Wake Forest’s Moot Court Board. He also received awards for excellent achievement in Legal Research & Writing, Risk Regulation Law & Policy, and Copyrights.
Prior to law school, Mr. Anderson attended Princeton Theological Seminary and was a youth and family minister for five years. He resides in Charleston with his wife and three young children.