Donna Fisher has over thirty-five years of experience in representing management in labor and employment matters with an emphasis on advice and preventive activity. Ms. Fisher has been active in leadership roles in the community having served on numerous boards and commissions. She is a former president and Honorary Director for Life of the Memphis Zoological Society and a former president of the Y.W.C.A. of Greater Memphis & Shelby County and recipient of the Ellida S. Fri Award for Leadership.
Ms. Fisher has represented companies in the hotel, restaurant and manufacturing industries in all areas of labor and employment law. She has assisted such clients with management training programs, internal investigations, affirmative action programs, preparation of employee handbooks and internal policies, and has represented them before federal and state agencies.
Admittance to Practice
- Memphis Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Served on the Hearing Committee of the Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Served on the Memphis Community Relations Commission
- Served on the Tennessee State Racing Commission
- Leadership Memphis, Class of 1985