Jaime has spent most of her career advising major corporations, whether in-house or at Ogletree. Prior to starting with Ogletree Seattle, Jaime worked for Target Corporation in Human Resources for both the stores and distribution after college. While working for Target Corp., she implemented HR policies and procedures for the stores, helped create a centralized recruiting program for the distribution centers, and worked extensively on employee relations issues. Upon graduation from law school in 2004, Jaime began her legal career with the Atlanta office of Ogletree Deakins, after clerking with the Indianapolis office during law school. At Ogletree, Jaime focused on many aspects of employment law including, employment litigation. In 2010 and 2011, Jaime served as in-house counsel for Regis Corporation in Minneapolis, where she advised internal clients on handling employment disputes as well as implemented an internal wage and hour compliance program. Jaime returned to Ogletree in 2011 to its newly opened Minneapolis office. Making one more move in 2013, Jaime worked at Brown & Sterling in the greater Seattle area, where she partnered with local and regional businesses, helping them with their employment and business law needs. Excited to return to the exclusive practice of employment law, Jaime now joins Ogletree’s growing Seattle office.
Admittance to Practice
- Washington State Bar Association
- Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (2016 to present), Vice Chairperson (2018)
- Camp Morrow Board of Directors (2014 to present), Development Chair
- C3 Leaders Member (2015 to present) & Board of Directors (2018 to present)
- Replanted (Adoption and Foster Care Community Groups) – Co-Leader