James Garilas joined the firm as an Associate in August 2016, where he practices business immigration law. He is a 2013 graduate of the College of Charleston, where he earned a B.S. in Economics, cum laude. James received his J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in May 2016, where he graduated cum laude. During law school, James served as the Deputy Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Law and Education. Prior to joining the firm as an Associate, James served as a law clerk for the General Counsel at a large regional healthcare system and as a Summer Associate at Ogletree Deakins.
- J.D., cum laude, University of South Carolina School of Law, 2016
- B.S., cum laude, College of Charleston, 2013
Admittance to Practice
- South Carolina
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief Journal of Law and Education
- CALI Award – Agency, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies
- CALI Award – Law & Economics