Jeff Leslie represents employers in a variety of industries, including, manufacturing, construction, maritime, health, restaurant and hospitality. Having management and workplace experience in the public sector, Jeff understands the legal and practical issues confronting employers and practically advises clients on solution-oriented litigation strategies and incident avoidance that furthers the company’s business interests and goals. Jeff focuses a significant portion of his practice on occupational safety and health issues through all stages of workplace safety incidents:
- Handling all phases of OSH Act inspections and citations from initial investigation to final litigation before administrative law judges;
- Conducting worksite inspections for OSH Act compliance;
- Evaluation of exposure to workplace health and safety hazards;
- Evaluation and preparation of workplace safety compliance strategies and policies; and
- Guidance and strategy in handling catastrophic accidents.
Jeff also represents clients in whistleblower matters under a broad range of statutes, including the OSH Act. Jeff has significant experience representing employers in both federal and state courts and before numerous government agencies, including NRLB, EEOC and DOL, on a wide range of issues such as allegations of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and other state and federal law employment claims.
Jeff received his law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review. Prior to law school, Jeff gained significant experience in the public sector, including high school education instruction both domestic and abroad.