Jennifer A. Nelson represents public and private employers in all aspects of employment law, including several class action claims, involving:
- wrongful termination;
- reasonable accommodation;
- non-competition/non-solicitation; and
- wage and hour issues.
She has successfully represented employers in Oregon and Washington in state and federal courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries, and the Washington Human Rights Commission.
Jennifer also counsels both large and small companies on a variety of employment issues, including:
- employee discipline and termination;
- wage and hour compliance;
- policy drafting;
- reasonable accommodation; and
- adherence to federal and state family and medical leave laws.
Additionally, she has spoken at several employment law seminars and provides management, human resources and employee training.