Jennifer A. Nelson has extensive experience successfully representing employers in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho in state and federal courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries, the Washington Human Rights Commission, and the Idaho Human Rights Commission in employment claims of many varieties, including:
- wrongful termination;
- reasonable accommodation;
- wage and hour issues; and
- class action claims.
Jennifer also counsels both large and small companies on a variety of employment issues, including:
- workplace investigations into claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, and safety violations;
- employee discipline and termination;
- pay equity audits and compliance recommendations;
- wage and hour compliance;
- policy drafting;
- reasonable accommodation; and
- adherence to federal and state family and medical leave laws.
Additionally, she has spoken at several employment law seminars and provides management, human resources and employee training.