Jennifer A. Nelson represents public and private employers in all aspects of employment law, including matters involving:
- wrongful termination;
- reasonable accommodation;
- wage and hour issues; and
- class action claims.
She has successfully represented employers in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho in state and federal courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries, the Washington Human Rights Commission, and the Idaho Human Rights Commission.
Jennifer also counsels both large and small companies on a variety of employment issues, including:
- employee discipline and termination;
- pay equity audits and compliance recommendations;
- wage and hour compliance;
- policy drafting;
- reasonable accommodation; and
- adherence to federal and state family and medical leave laws.
Additionally, she has spoken at several employment law seminars and provides management, human resources and employee training.