Kayla is an Associate Attorney at Ogletree. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Kayla served as a judicial law clerk at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and was a Summer Associate at the Milwaukee office in 2016. While in law school, Kayla was an executive board member of Marquette University Law School’s Moot Court Association and competed in two moot court competitions. She also participated in an internship at the Wisconsin Supreme Court and consulted with Milwaukee-area start-ups as a member of Marquette’s Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic. Additionally, Kayla served as the president of the Association for Women Lawyers, where she acted as the liaison between law students and women lawyers in Milwaukee.
- J.D., cum laude, Marquette University Law School, 2017
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, 2013
Admittance to Practice
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- (CALI) American Jurisprudence Awards in Contract Drafting