Prior to joining the firm, Lisa served as a federal law clerk to the Honorable Robert B. Jones, Jr. of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, and to the Honorable Diane Davis of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York. During law school, Lisa served as a member of the International Appellate Advocacy Team, as well as an articles editor of the North Carolina Journal of International Law.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013
Admittance to Practice
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- December/March 2019 - ABA Journal - "Guardians of the Sixth Amendment"
- 2016 - 41 N.C. J. INT’L L., Forum I - "Comment, Is It Too Late for the Right to be Forgotten?"