- Advised a large, global firm on the immigration consequences of the divestiture and sale of its billion dollar consumer goods businesses and assisted the purchasing companies in regularizing the immigration status of hundreds of foreign nationals temporarily and permanently employed in the United States.
- Successfully registered a large Spanish biopharmaceutical company for E Treaty status to help facilitate the transfer of employees and new hires to the company's U.S. operations.
- Assisted several large multi-national corporations on compliance audits.
- Assisted small to mid-size IT companies in the sale of their businesses including working with acquiring entity to facilitate immigration processing and continued work authorization for foreign national employee population.
- Assisted with merger and acquisition due diligence in such areas as Public Access Files (PAF/PIF) and I-9 compliance and review, as well as supporting acquiring company in its understanding of overall immigration risks and liabilities.