Mazen Khatib is an associate in the Labor and Employment practice group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. In his employment litigation practice, Mazen has focused on defending employers on the full range of employment claims, including discrimination, retaliation and harassment, wrongful termination, and family and medical leave laws. Mazen has also counseled clients regarding disciplinary decisions, workplace accommodations, leaves of absence, wage and hour compliance, and other employment-related transactions.
Learn more about Mazen Khatib
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2015
- B.S., San Diego State University, 2003
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Superior Court of California
- Best Advocate National Moot Court Competition