Michael Furlong is an experienced employment law litigator and counselor. Mr. Furlong represents management in all areas of labor and employment law, including employment discrimination, wrongful discharge, harassment, and wage and hour violations. Mike appears in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies, such as the EEOC.
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2014
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2011
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Chicago Bar Association
- The John Marshall Law Review