Montana is an associate in the Kansas City office of Ogletree Deakins. Montana graduated from Mizzou Law in 2015 before serving a one-year clerkship with Judge Youngs of Jackson County and practicing two years in employment discrimination and insurance defense at a Kansas City area firm. She is admitted to practice in Missouri and Kansas, including the U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Missouri and District of Kansas.
Learn more about Montana V. Koenig
- J.D., University of Missouri-Columbia, 2015
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, 2012
Admittance to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (Young Lawyers Section)
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Lawyers Association of Kansas City
- Denise Hennings Connections Program
- The Earl E. O’Connor American Inn of Court
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association - "Hacking the Millennial Clerks and Attorneys to Navigate Cyber Security and E-Discovery Issues" - Kansas City - June 30, 2017
- November 2018 - KC Counselor - "Inaugural YLS Volleyball Tournament"
- October 2018 - KC Counselor - "Member Benefits"
- Young Lawyers Section President’s Award 2018