Some examples of Tim’s litigation experiences are:
- handling a major labor arbitration involving the right of union employees to engage in sympathy strikes, and litigation concerning keeping peace on picket lines by defining the union's right to picket and the employer's right to do business;
- prevailing in arbitration involving claims of pay guarantees in excess of $30 million;
- a major ergonomics case which resulted in OSHA significantly reducing the fine and withdrawing major portions of the citation or withdrawing the citation altogether;
- obtaining a favorable jury verdict of no-liability in an ADA matter brought by the EEOC;
- an OSHA decision reducing proposed OSHRC penalties from $255,500 to $33,500; and
- Obtaining a dismissal, which was approved by the Court of Appeals, of a discrimination matter brought by a physician who did not obtain credentials for a hospital.
Tim has also handled over 100 labor arbitrations and has represented many employers in collective bargaining negotiations.