At Ogletree Deakins, we understand that clients have choices among labor and employment counsel. Why choose Ogletree Deakins?
We represent employers.
- We represent employers of all sizes and across many industries, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We offer distinguished labor and employment counsel.
- We are proud that our firm was named the “Law Firm of the Year” in the Labor Law – Management category in the 2017 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings.
- We have more than 195 attorneys listed in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
- Our lawyers have received many other accolades for their experience in labor and employment law.
We provide coverage throughout the United States, and in Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
- We have 52 offices, located in 28 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and in Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
- Our lawyers are admitted to practice in over 45 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, England, France, Germany, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
We offer rates and rate structures that meet clients’ needs.
- We have representation agreements with major corporations based on alternative fee arrangements structured for their situations.
- We routinely offer tailored alternative fee arrangements to interested clients.
We are committed to diversity.
- We believe our diverse group makes us better—as lawyers, and as people.
- Our lawyers are involved in numerous diverse bar associations and programs.
We offer value added client service.
- We provide multiple seminar programs, briefings and webinars for our clients.
- We keep our clients updated with newsletters and e-alerts on new developments.
- We conduct client assessment surveys to assess and improve our performance.
The Ogletree Way. We constantly strive for improvement in our internal processes, through such initiatives as Legal Lean Sigma training for key firm leaders and administrative staff, and development of best practices for efficiently and effectively handling employment litigation and discovery.
Ogletree Deakins—Employers and Lawyers, Working Together®