Ana Paula Delsol Espada joined Ogletree Deakins in September of 2014. Previously, she worked in private practice at a leading law firm in Mexico City with the Labor, Social Security and Immigration Practice Group. She has also previously worked at the Civil Board on Altamira, Tamaulipas as an Agreements Secretary’s assistant from 2008 to 2010. Ana speaks both Spanish and English.
- She has supported Mexican and foreign companies’ human resources departments on the elaboration, revision and modifications of labor agreements, internal regulations, joint committee’s records, and several labor documents.
- She has advised Mexican and foreign companies about compliance with the labor regulations, and regarding overall working conditions, health and safety issues inside the company and general labor matters.
- She has attended Secretariat of Labor and Social Welfare inspections regarding various aspects, such as General Labor Conditions and Health and Safety issues and the litigation of the procedure related before the administrative courts.
- She has executed employee labor terminations, also, the elaboration of the termination agreements and personally ratified such agreements before the Labor Conciliation and Arbitration Boards.
- She has litigated and followed up on labor claims before Conciliation and Arbitration Labor Boards.
- Universidad Anáhuac México Norte, , 2014
Admittance to Practice