- Obtained a defense verdict for a convenience store in a federal court trial involving a claim of disability discrimination prosecuted by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Successfully defended a General Contractor and a Crane Rental business in labor arbitrations involving contract language interpretation of staffing requirements on equipment.
- Successful representation of employers in age discrimination, race discrimination, sex discrimination, retaliation, and disability discrimination cases.
- Extensive experience representing employers in labor arbitrations -- both contract interpretation and discipline arbitrations.
- Has provided clients with in-house training regarding best practices for avoiding harassment, discrimination, and retaliation complaints.
- EEOC v. Orion Energy Systems, Inc., Case No. 1:14-CV-01019 (ED WI 2016)