Allen has managed and/or litigated employment issues for clients in many states across the country. The variety of issues he regularly handles includes:
- Responding to and handling investigations by government agencies including the EEOC and NCDOL.
- Drafting, enforcing, and defending restrictive agreements including non-competition and non-solicitation restrictions.
- Investigating potential trade secret misappropriation and litigating both sides of trade secret claims.
- Counseling clients on employment policies, employee classifications, wage and hour issues, terminations, and onboarding processes.
- Head v. Adams Farm Living, Inc., 242 N.C. App. 546, 775 S.E.2d 904 (2015).
- Domtar AI, Inc. v. J.D. Irving, LTD, 43 F.Supp.3d 635 (E.D.N.C. 2014).