Lee Depret-Bixio joined Ogletree Deakins in 2003 and she practices exclusively in the area of business immigration law. She partners with U.S. and multinational companies to hire and retain talent by obtaining and maintaining employment-based nonimmigrant (“temporary”) and immigrant visas (“green cards”) for key employees. She also assists clients with state and federal employment verification (I-9) compliance and enforcement issues. Having lived and worked in France for several years, Ms. Depret-Bixio is fluent in French.
Ms. Depret-Bixio represents employers of all sizes and industries. She works closely with her clients to develop and implement strategic immigration solutions. She has substantial experience working with healthcare and hospital systems, airline carriers, automotive manufacturers and suppliers, electronic component manufacturers, financial services, educational institutions, utilities and technology-related companies.
Admittance to Practice
- South Carolina Bar Association Wellness Committee
- Richland County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Tutor, United Way’s Midlands Reading Consortium