Lee Depret-Bixio joined Ogletree Deakins in 2003 and she practices exclusively in the area of business immigration law. She assists U.S. and foreign companies in obtaining and maintaining employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for key employees and assists clients with state and federal employment verification (I-9) compliance and enforcement issues. Having lived and worked in France for several years, Ms. Depret-Bixio is fluent in French.
Ms. Depret-Bixio represents employers of all sizes and industries including automotive manufacturers and suppliers, colleges and universities, electronic component manufacturers, service industry, hospital systems, hotel and restaurant groups, farms, pharmaceutical companies, software developers and distributors, beverage distributors, and biotechnology companies.
She handles the following types of matters:
Admittance to Practice
- South Carolina Bar Association Wellness Committee
- Richland County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Tutor, United Way’s Midlands Reading Consortium