Mr. Nader has produced favorable results for numerous clients in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies, including the following:
- Led the litigation team that obtained the dismissal of a wage and hour class action in federal district court for a national transportation company.
- Obtained a win in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for a national transportation company on a wage and hour class action case.
- Obtained the dismissal of a discrimination case for a high technology company, and the affirmation of the dismissal from California’s Second Appellate District.
- Obtained the stay of a duplicate wage and hour class action from the U.S. Judicial Panel for Multidistrict Litigation for an industry leading, national transportation client.
- Obtained the dismissal of wage and hour claims at a DLSE hearing for a multinational consumer products and engineering company.
- Led the litigation team that obtained a trade secret misappropriation judgment against a former executive of a high technology company, and obtained affirmation of the judgment from California’s Fourth Appellate District.
- Served as second chair, defense counsel, in a case involving a multi-million dollar stock claim brought by a former executive against a leading high technology company. Obtained defense verdict on all claims.
- Obtained numerous “no cause” findings from the EEOC and the DFEH.
- Obtained multiple dismissals of wage claims filed with the DLSE.