Peter W. Zinober is a labor & employment lawyer concentrating his practice on the defense of employment discrimination cases in state and federal court, both jury and non-jury, as well as wage and hour, disability discrimination, Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, and other whistleblower defense, age and all other types of employment litigation. Pete also focuses on “traditional” labor management relations law, including the representation of employers in connection with unfair labor practice and representation case proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board, labor and non-union arbitrations, collective bargaining and counseling.
- Jury and non-jury litigation in state and federal courts of employment discrimination, civil rights, wage and hour, FMLA, employment and contract and tort litigation and other types of employment cases
- Proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and parallel state agencies, including unfair labor practice and union representation cases
- Labor and non-union arbitrations
- Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, and other qui tam litigation
- Administrative investigations before Local, state and federal equal employment opportunity agencies and litigation before such agencies
- Collective bargaining
- Labor and employment law drafting and counseling