Ms. Bunck has been litigation counsel for several high-profile national employers, including telecommunications companies, retailers, and restaurant chains. Her recent successes include the following:
- Wright v. GE Engine Services, LLC, Case No. 1516-CV09894 (Jackson County (Mo.) 2016) (full defense verdict on sex harassment, sex discrimination, and retaliation claims under the MHRA following a seven day jury trial).
- Fritzler v. Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., Case No. 6:15-cv-01193-JTM (D. Kan. 2016) (full defense verdict on disability and retaliation claims under the ADA and FMLA following a four day jury trial).
- Moore v. Philips Electronics North America Corporation,651 Fed. Appx. 800 (10th Cir. 2016) (affirmed summary judgment for national electronics employer on race discrimination and retaliatory discharge claims under 42 U.S.C. § 1981 and Kansas common law).
- Velasquez v. Philips Electronics North America Corporation, Case No. 13-1463-DDC-KMH (D. Kan. 2015) (summary judgment for national electronics employer on discrimination and retaliation claims under Title VII, the ADA, the ADEA, and the FMLA).
- Hoss v. Art Institutes International-Kansas City, Inc., 2014 Westlaw 3845134 (D. Kan. 2014) (summary judgment for national educational employer on sex harassment and retaliation claims under Title VII).
- Smith v. Morton International, Inc., 449 Fed. Appx. 739 (10th Cir. 2011) (affirmed summary judgment for national salt manufacturer on discrimination claims under the ADA).
- LaBrue v. GAB Robins North America, Inc., 2009 Westlaw 2355785 (D. Kan. 2009) (summary judgment for insurance employer on disability claims under the ADA).
- Anderson v. Union Pacific Railroad Company, 529 F. Supp. 2d 1270 (D. Kan. 2008) (summary judgment for railroad employer on age discrimination claims under the ADEA and KAAD).