On May 20, 2020, Connecticut entered phase 1 of Governor Ned Lamont’s “Reopen Connecticut” plan. Phase 2 is set to begin on June 20, 2020. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss what employers need to know about phases 1 and 2, as well as other key aspects of the “Reopen Connecticut” plan. Topics will include:
- which businesses can reopen and when;
- the standards employers must meet to qualify for reopening;
- the protocols that must be in place after reopening;
- how to manage employees who refuse to abide by work directives; and
- the types of safety and health information employers can collect from their employees.