On May 1, 2020, Indiana Governor Eric J. Holcomb issued Executive Order 20-26 and announced a five-stage road map for reopening the state by July 4, 2020. Indiana employers must navigate returning employees to work and to their physical workplaces. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss:
- updates to the governor’s Stay at Home orders and “Back on Track” plan;
- unemployment compensation benefits;
- employee refusal to return to work under various federal statutes, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and Occupational Safety and Health Act;
- maintaining positive employee relations; and
- best practices and considerations as employees return to work.