The increase in employee activism, often spurred by larger social justice movements, presents a challenging issue for employers. In some cases, this new activism has led to employees feeling empowered to report concerns about harassment and discrimination that they may not have otherwise made. In addition, complaints about threats of violence, bullying, unfair treatment, co-worker interactions, and “management style” are increasing. Join this webinar for insights into how to conduct an effective investigation in today’s workplace. The webinar will also provide takeaways for California employers. Topics will include:
- knowing when to conduct an investigation;
- preparing for an investigation;
- conducting witness interviews;
- reporting the findings of an investigation; and
- understanding what happens after the investigation.