Amanda has represented a wide variety of clients, from large corporations to small family businesses. Her clients have included banks, pharmaceutical companies, equipment manufacturers, retail stores, construction companies, restaurants, and not-for-profit organizations. Representative experience includes:
- Prevailing on summary judgment for agency accused by former employee of malicious prosecution and intentional infliction of emotional distress, followed by successful defense against employee's appeal
- Prevailing on multiple arbitrations of grievances by union members
- Obtaining a favorable jury verdict for national bank accused of conversion
- Obtaining favorable bench verdict for distributor of hauling equipment accused of violating contract with manufacturer.
- Prevailing on summary judgment for agency accused by former employee of violating the Americans with Disabilities Act