California Wage & Hour Class Actions
- Represented fruit processing company in wage and hour class action alleging rest and meal period violations.
- Defended magazine distributor in wage and hour class action alleging off-the-clock work and claims of unreimbursed expenses.
- Represented employer of truck drivers in class action claiming damages and penalties for rest and meal period violations.
- Representing seafood processor in class action for alleged unpaid overtime, rest and meal period violations and related claims.
- Defending financial services company in wage and hour class action alleging overtime and rest and meal period violations.
Other Employment Litigation
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of financial services company in lawsuit alleging retaliation and wrongful constructive discharge.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of telecommunications company in lawsuit alleging retaliation based on complaints of safety violations.
- Successfully defended skilled nursing facility in lawsuit filed by former employee claiming disability discrimination and harassment.
- Defended consumer products company against claim of race discrimination brought by former executive employee.
- Represented global energy producer in action alleging workplace injury discrimination.
- Successfully defended furniture manufacturer against discrimination claim filed by former employee.
- Successfully represented large insurance underwriter in lawsuit involving alleged unfair competition and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Defended manufacturing company in breach of contract lawsuit filed by former employee for alleged unpaid bonuses.
- Successfully defended software company in action for unpaid wages filed by former employee.
- Represented numerous businesses of all sizes in ADA access lawsuits filed by private litigants.
- Successfully defended various employers in administrative appeals of Cal/OSHA citations.