- First chaired a Federal trial in the District of Arizona for a nuclear energy company in an employment contract dispute. The Court entered a judgment in favor of the employer, including an award of attorneys’ fees
- Successfully tried a Federal jury trial in the District of South Carolina for a nuclear energy company in an employment contract dispute. The jury entered a verdict for the employer.
- Argued before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in a lawsuit alleging gender and national origin discrimination against a retail employer. The Second Circuit affirmed the summary judgment order.
- Successfully argued before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in a lawsuit alleging age and race discrimination. The Eleventh Circuit affirmed the summary judgment order.
- In concert with colleagues from Ogletree's Nashville office, obtained an early dismissal of an FLSA collective action against a retail client in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee following a motion to dismiss.
- Obtained a five-figure attorneys’ fee award in North Carolina state court after successfully arguing a motion to dismiss various employment-related tort claims against a manufacturing company.
- Awarded directed verdict in an AAA arbitration alleging disability discrimination and retaliation against a retail company.
- Obtained summary judgment in countless lawsuits alleging claims pursuant to virtually every Federal employment statute and most North Carolina common law employment tort claims.