Ms. Soveranez has represented clients in both state and federal courts, as well as in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the National Labor Relations Board, including:
- Investigating and litigating unfair labor practice charges in front of the National Labor Relations Board;
- Successfully obtaining a reversal in the Ninth Circuit for an airline industry employer under the Railway Labor Act;
- Defending employers in both administrative and court proceedings under Title VII, the FMLA, the ADEA, the ADA and the RLA;
- Assisting employers in combating corporate union campaigns, including training supervisors on lawful methods to interact with employees; implementing training programs for employees to educate them about unions and their employers; and working with management to improve employee morale and become more responsive to employee concerns and issues; and
- Counseling businesses on non-competition, non-solicitation, non-disclosure, and anti-raiding agreements, as well as defending and prosecuting claims arising out of such agreements.