Representative litigation experience includes:
- Defended a national retail clothing store company in a multi-plaintiff sexual harassment and retaliation action in Missouri state court;
- Represented a national restaurant chain in wage and hour collective actions in Federal court that sought to certify national classes involving thousands of employees;
- Obtained temporary and permanent injunctive relief in Federal court for a national office supply company to prohibit former sales employees from soliciting client’s customers on behalf of a major competitor;
- Tried alleged discrimination, retaliation and sexual harassment cases to favorable defense verdicts in Federal court for an international airline;
- Prevailed on summary judgment in an eighteen-count race discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and FMLA interference case brought by former employees of an automobile manufacturer, and argued successfully to affirm the judgment on plaintiffs’ appeal to the Eighth Circuit;
- Secured dismissal of an arbitration claim for disability discrimination brought by a former employee of a national bank;
- Obtained reversal on appeal to the Eighth Circuit of jury verdict for alleged disability discrimination in favor of company’s current employee, based on collateral estoppel due to prior favorable ruling for employer on essential legal element in arbitration between the same parties.