Frank Davis is Board Certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His clients know he is ready to use his knowledge to manage a crisis on a moment’s notice. In fact, in the last year, he managed labor relations matters and workplace safety inspections and fatalities in over 35 different states.
Frank’s experience managing crisis events makes him especially suited to counsel clients on strategies to avoid catastrophic litigation and other cost-savings efforts:
- evaluation of exposure to workplace health and safety hazards;
- preparation of workplace safety compliance strategies and policies;
- managing employee relations to avoid litigation and resist organizing drives by unions; and
- management of relations with unions to avoid frivolous grievances and exposure to contract liability.
Because of Frank’s specialized skillset, his clients frequently retain him to handle a variety of sensitive matters:
- fatalities and other reportable injuries in the workplace;
- collective bargaining of labor contracts;
- labor arbitrations;
- union campaigns;
- contract litigation; and
- litigation before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and the Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) Review Commission.
He also represents clients in whistleblower matters under a broad range of statutes, including the OSH Act, the Surface Transportation Assistance Act, and the Clean Air Act. Frank handles all phases of these complaints, from initial investigation to final litigation before administrative law judges and appeals to federal court.
Frank regularly represents private and public clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, petroleum, construction, hospitality, agricultural, aviation, transportation, education, and city services. He also successfully coordinates work throughout the firm’s many national and international offices to ensure his clients receive fast and consistent help with their labor and employment needs.
Prior to attending law school, Frank held management positions in both the public and private sectors, including special education instruction, food store management, and automotive repair. He is also a published author who has spoken at numerous workshops, seminars, and conferences on a wide variety of topics relating to labor relations and workplace safety.