Law Clerk to Honorable Edwin G. Torres, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Since joining Ogletree Deakins in 2011, Mr. Hawran has successfully:
- Defended numerous discrimination, retaliation, and harassment cases for large national corporations and small local businesses
- Represented employers in single plaintiff and multi-party actions involving alleged violations of USERRA, FMLA, the FLSA.
- Obtained a zero-dollar voluntary dismissal with prejudice of an age discrimination lawsuit under the ADEA against a national food and beverage company in federal district court
- Represented an international insurance brokerage firm in obtaining a summary judgment in an enforcement of a non-solicitation clause against its former employee
- Represented employers before administrative entities, such as the EEOC and the Florida Commission on Human Relations