Ruhul assists international companies on UK immigration issues and helps them navigate the complex rules to achieve their business objectives. He regularly advises/assists clients on the following:
- Visa applications under Tier 2 of the UK Points Based System
- Sponsor license applications and compliance duties
- Reviewing clients’ HR processes and personnel files and advising on required changes
- Right to work checks
- Business visitors and permissible activities
- Representative of an overseas business
Ruhul also co-ordinates global immigration applications.
As part of the International Practice Group, Ruhul assists on multi-jurisdictional projects and has dealt with matters in the following countries:
- Europe (various)
In relation to UK employment law, Ruhul has advised clients in relation to unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE and redundancy. He has provided guidance on how to conduct a workplace investigation and has also reviewed contracts/policies to ensure consistency with UK law.