*Currently licensed in Maryland only. Practice limited to federal immigration law.
Sarah specializes in business immigration, including a wide variety of work visas as well as green card sponsorships. She is experienced in developing and managing immigration programs for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large multinational corporations. She has worked with clients across a broad spectrum of industries including IT consulting, government contractors, financial institutions, pharmaceutics, higher education institutions, manufacturing, engineering and architecture firms, non-profits, retail, hospitality, and think tanks.
Sarah consults with clients to develop custom immigration strategies and solutions on an individual level as well as the program level. Her expertise includes the following:
- All types of work visa petitions including the H-1B, H-1B1, L, TN, E-2 treaty investor, E-3, O-1, and P-1 athletes
- Employment-based permanent residency applications including PERM labor certifications, extraordinary ability aliens (EB-1A), outstanding researchers and professors (EB-1B), and multinational managers and executives
- Family based immigration petitions including the I-130 relative petition and I-751 removal of condition petition
- Naturalization applications and related issues
- Complex immigration issues involving waivers of inadmissibility and deportability
- I-9 audit and compliance
Sarah received her Bachelor’s of Arts degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. She graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from the American University Washington College of Law, where she was a member of the ABA Administrative Law Review Journal.