In this follow-up to our June 18 and July 10 webinars on returning high-risk employees to work, the speakers will respond to attendees’ frequently asked questions regarding the following topics (and more):
- employee concerns regarding high-risk family members;
- return-to-work issues related to childcare and school closings;
- employer obligations when an employee tests positive for COVID-19;
- employer options and responsibilities when employees return from travel;
- leaves of absence as reasonable accommodation; and
- face coverings in the workplace.
Attendees may submit additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The speakers will respond to as many questions as time permits during the webinar.