The Biden administration is moving swiftly to incorporate the requirements of Executive Order (EO) 14042, “Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors,” into new and existing contracts, yet many questions still remain. Join this webinar to learn the latest about:
- who must comply and why that answer might surprise you;
- the broad reach of the requirements for employees, visitors, and others;
- practical insights on how to timely comply with the EO requirements, including tips on implementing a mandatory vaccination program;
- how federal contractors and subcontractors should consider planning for accommodations; and
- how the federal agencies are implementing this requirement.
Note: This webinar will not focus on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s anticipated emergency temporary standard.