As workplaces reopen during phase two of the “Nevada United: Roadmap to Recovery” plan, employers across various industries are challenged to address a host of employment law issues, including keeping employees and customers safe. In this webinar, the speakers will provide insights and tips on managing issues related to the following topics:
- protecting employees during the pandemic;
- reasonable accommodations and face mask compliance;
- unemployment fraud;
- the interplay of federal laws and regulations, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the National Labor Relations Act;
- wage and hour concerns related to the COVID-19 crisis; and
- how to handle flexible scheduling requests by employees with school-age children.