Prior to joining Ogletree Deakins, Kiosha spent over seven years defending employment-related lawsuits and administrative complaints of all sizes in state court, federal court, and various state and federal administrative agencies (such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and South Carolina Human Affairs Commission).
Currently, Kiosha focuses her practice on assisting federal contractors and subcontractors to comply with legally-mandated employment and reporting obligations, as well as defending compliance reviews and enforcement proceedings brought by the OFCCP and the United States Department of Labor (USDOL). In addition, Kiosha provides assistance and advice on:
- EEO-1 and VETS-4212 Reports
- Affirmative Action Planning
- Responses to audit requests and findings
- Evaluations of adverse impact and statistical disparity issues
- Preventative measures for continued compliance