California employment law is complicated even in the best of times, and the special circumstances and stress of the OVID-19 pandemic are making it even more so. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss:
- unique California requirements for payout of accrued paid time off (PTO), vacation, and sick leave;
- the interplay of the California Family Rights Act, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and other California-specific statutes;
- the impact of the federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act on California time off policies;
- understanding when the Cal-WARN Act is triggered; and
- qualifications for state benefits for which affected California employees may qualify.