Employers that are adapting to the “new normal” in the United Kingdom and around the world are faced with managing a new set of challenges. In this webinar, the speakers will consider some of the operational difficulties that employers face and best practices to deal with them effectively. The speakers will also provide practical tips and insights into dealing with these and other workforce issues, including:
- poor performance in the current climate;
- disciplinary or grievance processes for a remote workforce;
- workplace relations within a split workforce of furloughed and active employees;
- health and safety-related complaints; and
- employee communications and consultations across split locations.